Who are we?
Our website address is: www.petitcouvent.fr.
The Petit Couvent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception is responsible for processing
The email address email@example.com allowing any contact with the Petit Couvent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception concerning the management of your data .
2. Get data
The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception collects certain data: title, surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number.
These data are obtained:
By requesting information via our website and/or by telephone
3. Use of your data
The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception uses your data as part of the execution of the contract following your request and only transmits to all the service providers concerned the data necessary for the perfect execution of the subscribed service. It is also likely to use your data for the purpose of sending information relating to its activities and news.
In accordance with the provisions of the CNIL and the RGPD, you have the right to access and modify the information concerning you and managed by Le Petit Couvent des Soeurs de l’Immaculée Conception. To exercise this right, simply send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data concerning you is only accessible by the director and the secretary, for the purpose of processing your request for information.
- Unless you provide it voluntarily, the Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception does not collect personal information when you use this site. Personal information may be submitted to Le Petit Couvent des Soeurs de l’Immaculée Conception, by you, and for the purpose of enquiry. It then concerns your surname, first name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Only the Petit Couvent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception saves your data for the purpose of processing your request for information. These two entities do not give any personal information, any contact to a third party, whether they are partners or not
- These data are deleted after one year.
- The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception does not use this data to send advertising. We consider that the e-mail boxes are sufficiently cluttered as they stand. Only the information you have requested is therefore sent to you.
- Note that at any time, you can request to stop receiving anything by e-mail. In this case, you just have to notify it by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
4- Recipient of the processing
The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception is the sole recipient of your data, which remains confidential and is in no way marketed.
5- Storage recipient:
The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception keeps this data indefinitely. It deletes them on request, modifies them on request or when the information is no longer relevant.
6- Right of access, communication, rectification and opposition
You have the ability to access personal information about yourself. The legislation entitles you to request the rectification, updating, deletion of data concerning you.
The Little Convent of the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception undertakes to respond to your request (for access, rectification, opposition and deletion of data) within a period of less than three months upon receipt of your request.
The Cookies managed by this site are those allowing Google to compile traffic statistics.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you beforehand, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For SafariTM: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=fr_FR
FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activating%20and%20d%C3% A9disable%20%20cookies
8. Google Analytics add-on